Skills@Top is a Queensland Government Skills Assure Supplier for the Certificate 3 Guarantee program
To ensure that more people can access Nationally Recognised training qualifications, Queensland Government is offering eligible Queenslanders the opportunity to access highly subsidised quality training that is directly linked to securing a job opportunity, career advancement in the workplace or transition to university.
To be eligible to receive the subsidy, prospective students must:
- Be aged 15 years or above, and no longer at school; and
- Permanently reside in Queensland and be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident (or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency); and
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, a Certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school).
Skills@Top is proud to be selected by Queensland Government as a Skills Assure Supplier for the Certificate 3 Guarantee program and is currently accepting enrolment applications in the following qualifications:
Queensland Government subsidise the cost of training for eligible Queenslanders, however, a co-contribution fee must be paid by students. The total student co-contribution fee will be calculated based on the type of enrolment (online learning or Application for Recognition of Prior Learning) and the qualification:
Certificate 3 Guarantee Student Co-Contribution Fees
- Login provided to our E-Learning portal (online learning and assessment materials)
- Full access to our Student Help Desk (during business hours) for one-on-one tutorial support and guidance (via telephone, email or face-to-face by appointment at our academy)
$22.50 per unit of competency (non-concession)
$12.50 per unit of competency (concession*)
Application for Recognition of Prior Learning
- Apply to have your existing skills, experience and knowledge recognised through a fast-tracked assessment process.
$15.00 per unit of competency (non-concession)
$8.75 per unit of competency (concession*)
Based on this, the maximum co-contribution fee that will be payable by an eligible student enrolling in a Certificate 3 Guarantee approved qualification with Skills@Top will be:
- BSB30120 (Certificate III in Business, 13 units of competency): $292.50 (non-concession) OR $162.50 (concession*)
Students enrolling in a qualification under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program will not be eligible for another subsidised training place under the Program once the Certificate III qualification has been completed.
*Note that concessional status applies when a student holds a Health Care or Pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law (or is the partner or a dependent of a person who holds the same and is named on the card).
To discuss this outstanding opportunity further (and to gain a quote of the total student co-contribution fee based on your circumstances), please contact our training team on 07 3812 2920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program, please click here to view the Fact Sheet.