Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Senior Procurement Officer (Governance), located in Brisbane CBD. The role will be responsible for supporting key front line ICT services including:
- Managing Help Desk enquiries
- Providing advice on procurement policies, procedures and practices
- Developing and maintaining manuals, templates and guides
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in procurement at a senior level
- A Queensland Government Purchasing Certification or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Queensland Government Procurement policies
- Intermediate – Advanced MS Office skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.