A temporary opportunity has become available for an Internal Recruitment Officer with a highly reputable industry leader based at Amberley.
Commencing on Monday, 10/12/2018 (for an initial anticipated period of three months, working 8:30am – 5.00pm), this role is based at Amberley and will be responsible for providing internal end-to-end recruitment support, including:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding recruitment needs and preparing job briefs
- Writing and placing job advertisements
- Screening and assessment of applications
- Co-ordinating and conducting interviews
- Completing reference checks and validation of qualifications
- Assisting with the coordination of on-boarding and induction
- Responding to recruitment and HR enquiries
- Associated administrative tasks and database maintenance
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous internal (or agency) recruitment experience in a similar capacity (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in aviation, transport or logistics is also advantageous but not essential.
- Proven ability to manage your workload and competing priorities to ensure that deadlines and KPIs are achieved.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent skills in MS Office (including Intermediate MS Excel)
- Confidence learning and working with new technology and systems.
- Eligible for a National Police Certificate (confirming no disclosable court outcomes or pending charges)
- Availability to commence 10th December.
This is an opportunity to work with a reputable, professional and well recognised industry leader. We anticipate that the temporary role will be required through to the end of March 2019 at this stage, depending on business needs.
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both your resume and a cover letter highlighting your previous recruitment experience, together with your availability to commence and any other relevant information.