A full-time opportunity has become available with a well recognised and highly reputable organisation in the training sector (based at Milton, QLD). We are seeking your strong client service focus and high attention to detail to provide administration support to the training team, including:
- Co-ordinating documentation and correspondence associated with training and assessment.
- Liaison with students, schools and other stakeholders (ensuring a strong client service focus).
- Assisting with the maintenance of student management systems, AVETMISS reporting and other associated activities.
- Assisting with the preparation (and scheduling) of appointments, meetings and other training events (including compiling relevant data, information and booking of flights and accommodation).
- Contributing to current and potential projects.
- General clerical duties to support the administration of training and assessment activities.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous administration experience (exposure to training/RTO sector or schools environment advantageous but not essential)
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with a strong client/team service focus
- Fast and accurate keyboarding
- Confident learning and using a range of technology
- Team player who takes ownership and responsibility, shows initiative and ensures follow-through
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines whilst ensuring a high level of attention to detail
This is an opportunity to work with an organisation that has been awarded many times over for their achievements in training. They embrace technology and offer a professional working environment with a team of people that are dedicated to delivering high quality training outcomes.
The role will be working full-time hours (from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday).
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both a resume and cover letter highlighting your aligned experience and availability to commence.