Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Housing Officer, located in Brisbane South. The role will be responsible for:
- Assessing new housing and bond loan applications and rental grants, and conducting client interviews and making referrals to support service agencies as required
- Managing tenancy arrangements including waitlists, allocations and vacancies, liaising with community and other housing providers on allocation of properties and ensuing departmental compliance as the lessor in all tenancy arrangements
- Conducting home visits to properties and investigating and facilitating the resolution of any tenancy disputes and complaints
- Monitoring and managing outstanding arrears, rent assessments, pay deductions and refunds; actioning sundry debts and collections
- Managing the maintenance of properties and conducting property inspections
- Maintaining accurate client and property records and file notes
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- High level communication skills, and ability to adjust communication style to the audience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, adapt quickly to change, and adjust focus accordingly
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 40wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Intermediate MS Office skills (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.