A 12 month full-time maternity leave contract has become available with a well established and highly professional firm in Ipswich.
As the “go-to” person for a team of 25 administrators and professionals, this role requires the ability to adapt, multi-task and thrive in a high volume environment.
Reporting to a Director, you will be responsible for directly supervising two staff members, together with overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations of this busy office (including accounts and human resource functions). Duties include:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Human resources (weekly payroll, maintaining employment records, co-ordinating induction and employment documentation for new staff)
- Maintain, review and update workplace health and safety processes
- Organise building maintenance requirements
- Work with the Directors to plan, organise and lead new projects that result in continuous improvement, increased productivity and best practice
- Day-to-day administration
Your ability to lead by example, whilst demonstrating initiative and achieving goals independently is essential. We are also seeking:
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills to confidently engage with people at all levels of the business, as well as the ability to positively influence and motivate the administration team
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to work well under pressure and in high volume environments
- Precise accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of confidence learning and using new technology (previous experience with Xero is preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in managing administration (for a professional office) as well as accounts/bookkeeping skills
This full-time fixed term contract will be commencing in March 2019.
To be considered for this unique opportunity in Ipswich, please submit your application (including both your resume and cover letter highlighting your aligned skills and experience, together with your availability to commence). If you have any specific questions, please call Trina Koch on 38122920 for a confidential conversation.