Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A permanent full-time opportunity has become available with a well recognised and reputable pioneer in the civil construction industry in Ipswich.
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the QSE Manager, QSE Advisor and Training Supervisors in implementing and maintaining records of compliance with QSE management system policies, procedures, work instructions, SWMS and safety or environmental initiatives.
Additional duties will include:
- Ensuring QSE records (including reports, certificates, competencies, lists, drawings and charts) are accurately completed, updated as required, and electronically filed.
- Updating spreadsheets and registers for equipment, inspection and test, calibration, risk assessment, chemical management, emergency plans & diagrams and training.
- Maintaining the QSE Integrated Management System database.
- Assisting in the development of web-based programs for induction and training.
- Taking notes and minutes of meetings.
- General administrative duties as required.
Your previous administration experience in a Quality Safety and Environmental (QSE) business unit is essential together with:
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of QSE management system records.
- Sound understanding of document control and records management requirements.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills (comfortable in composing communications and proofreading documentation).
- Ability to multitask, whilst working methodically and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Well developed interpersonal and team skills.
- Proven ability to organise and manage your workload and competing priorities to ensure that deadlines are achieved.
- Intermediate MS Office skills with the confidence to learn and use new technology.
- A qualification in QSE, Business Administration or similar will be highly regarded (but is not essential).
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application (including both your resume and cover letter highlighting your aligned skills, experience and any qualifications, together with your availability to commence).
If you have any specific questions, please call Trina Koch on 3812 2920 or email@example.com.