A permanent full-time opportunity has become available with a well-established industry leading agri-construction business in the Ipswich area.
This company has been a pioneer in their field with a strong history of growth and current projects across Australia.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (and working with the senior leadership team and board), this role is primarily responsible for financial management, including:
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll (finance support team of two)
- Foreign exchange and international trade finance
- General ledger accounting
- Cost control and analysis
- Project management accounting
- End of month statutory and management reporting (including budget/cashflow forecasting, profit and loss reporting and variance analysis)
- Audit preparation and management
A highly collaborative, pro-active and consultative approach is essential to success in this role. Your commercial awareness and understanding of market trends will support your ability to make insightful and credible recommendations and you will also need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in an aligned management accounting role (minimum 5 years).
- Knowledge of construction project accounting highly desirable, as is exposure to agriculture based industries.
- Relevant finance/business qualifications.
- High aptitude for learning and using technology to support ongoing efficiency improvements (previous exposure to JobPac desirable).
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation committed to safety, quality and innovative solutions. Remuneration will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience and you will ideally be available to commence permanent full-time in mid May 2019.
Please submit your application, including both your resume and an application letter that summarises your skills and experience as they align to the above key requirements (together with your availability to commence).