Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Business Analyst, located in Brisbane CBD. The role will be responsible for conducting a full review of the Department’s approach to feedback including an examination of current procedures, organisational and legislative requirements. Duties will include:
- Critically analysing and mapping the processes and workflows that are currently in place to progress, manage and resolve the complaints, feedback and issues in the system
- Liaising and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to determine best practices for the broader management and investigation of issues, complaints and feedback
- Documenting and providing advice about improvement opportunities including identifying how issues can be better categorised, handled and recorded
- Proposing a range of improved processes to reduce the number of responses required without loss to the customer experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar high level position
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound computing skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 40wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Previous experience in Six Sigma will also be highly regarded
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.