An opportunity has become available for an influential leader with an organisation that is renowned for their work in the field of medical research and recognised for promoting health and wellbeing in the community.
This full-time permanent position, based in Ipswich, will be responsible for leading commercial operations with a strong focus on identifying, building and growing sustainable business opportunities in accordance with corporate objectives. Key duties include:
- Management of financial operations and human resources.
- Overseeing projects, media, promotions and events.
- Public speaking engagements at diverse events, as an advocate, representative and voice for the organisation.
- Development of effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Build and grow sustainable business opportunities in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Ensure corporate and regulatory compliance with current legislative requirements.
- Manage financial resources within budget allocation.
- Foster a collaborative culture amongst the team and community.
Your engaging leadership style, coupled with business management and commercial acumen (10 years+ experience) are pre-requisites. Reporting to a Board, you will have overall responsibility for operations, finances, community engagement and negotiations with key stakeholders.
We are seeking a driven and innovative professional with high energy levels and an aligned commitment to the organisations’ core value of enhancing health and wellness outcomes for the community. To thrive in this role, you will bring the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking, with a solution-oriented approach.
- Evidence of your capacity to drive financial performance and enhance growth.
- Outstanding leadership skills, along with a collaborative approach to inspire your team.
- An articulate communicator and confident speaker, to engage with government, politicians and diverse stakeholders.
- Respected in the community, to work in a highly visible framework as an advocate for the brand, whilst communicating commitment to the community.
- Proven track record of success in community engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in financial and budget management.
- High levels of drive, integrity and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Experience in reporting to a Board.
Where to from here?
Please submit your online application (including a cover letter detailing alignment to the key criteria identified above) by 03/05/2019. For specific queries or a confidential conversation, please contact Jan Gadsden on 3812 2920 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.