Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a highly reputable organisation for an experienced Receptionist, located in the Ipswich area. The role will be responsible for answering telephones and directing calls, greeting customers, distributing mail, providing general administrative support as required and assist the Marketing team with compiling and distributing marketing material.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A high level of personal presentation
- Articulate communication and warm interpersonal skills
- Previous reception experience
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 45 wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Intermediate MS Office skills and previous experience using InDesign (advantageous)
- The ability to grasp new systems quickly
- A Blue Card (Working with Children) or the ability to obtain a Blue Card
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Trina Koch on 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.