Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an Information Officer, in Brisbane (initial training will be conducted in Brisbane CBD and the role will be based in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane). The role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating records and scanning for online storage using HP Records (TRIM)
- Performing quality checks on scanned documents
- Participating in archiving of scanned documents
- Other associated administrative duties as directed
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- High level of visual accuracy and filing skills
- Previous experience in scanning large volumes of records
- Previous experience in using HP Records (TRIM) is essential
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Trina Koch on 3812 2920 or email@example.com.