Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Purchasing Officer, located in Cannon Hill. The role will be responsible for performing procurement tasks in line with current Government and Departmental policies, procedures and legislation, managing and processing construction and consultancy tenders, and processing purchase order requests.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous government procurement experience
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organisational skills to manage workloads and competing deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team of peers
- A high level of skill in utilising computer programs and systems such as MS Suite, Ellipse, eTender and QTender
- Ability to adapt to changes in policy and procedure requirements, quickly and efficiently
- Self motivation learn, investigate and analyse information as required
- A procurement qualification such as a QGCPO certification or diploma also desirable
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.