Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Procurement Support Officer, located in Cannon Hill. Duties will include:
- Reporting and analysis
- Scheduling meetings and minute taking
- Data entry
- Responding to queries in mailbox
- General administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 40wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Efficient communication skills
- A highly organised work style
- Very good IT skills (including intermediate MS Excel skills)
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous procurement experience and an understanding of the tendering process is also preferred
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.