Established for over 30 years, Recruitment@Top is a contracted supplier of staffing solutions to State and Local Government, together with private sector organisations throughout South East Queensland.
An opportunity has become available for experienced Customer Service representatives to join our temporary team working at a highly professional inbound customer contact centre within the finance industry in Ipswich.
As part of our casual temporary team, we anticipate a requirement for 3-4 shifts per week, however, this may fluctuate based on work volume and requirements (shifts are predominantly rostered between Monday and Friday but there are also some requirements for weekend shifts also).
To be considered, you should be available to accept casual shifts (between 4 to 8 hours in length) across at least three days of the working week (we roster shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm) plus demonstrate some weekend availability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-recognised, highly respected and reputable organisation within their inbound customer contact centre team. Duties include:
- Receiving inbound calls and providing solutions for customers across a range of products and services
- Seeking opportunities to develop the relationship with the customer through promotion of a range of products and services
- Updating records and performing customer related support functions
- Receiving, reviewing and responding to emails
- Associated administrative tasks
The skills, behaviours and values that are important for this role include:
- Exceptional customer service focus demonstrated through previous experience in any type of customer service environment, combined with strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to identify and introduce additional product and service offerings within an inbound customer service call when the opportunity presents itself.
- A belief in good customer and community outcomes.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to grasp new computer systems quickly (you will be required to work across multiple screens to handle a single enquiry).
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (45wpm+) with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- The ability to work well in a high volume work environment.
- The ability to respond to customer challenges using conflict resolution skills.
- Eligibility for a national police certificate.
- Availability to commence on Monday, 26th August 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a federal police record check.
Please note that a comprehensive paid training program is provided to successful candidates and this will require your availability to attend training from 9:00am – 5:00pm (Monday to Friday) for the first five weeks. Following this period, we offer casual shifts weekly based on workplace requirements (with a mix of planned and unplanned/short-notice shift requirements).
The casual hourly rate for this work will start on $28.37 (during the training period) and then increase to $29.97 per hour once all training and accreditation processes have been completed and you have then demonstrated performance at the required standards in the contact centre.
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both your resume and a cover letter that outlines:
- A summary of your previous customer service experience.
- The days that you are available for casual shift rostering each week, noting:
- We are seeking at least three days of availability between Monday and Friday.
- We are seeking some weekend availability (particularly for Saturday shifts).
- Casual shifts are generally between 4 and 8 hours in length based on business requirements.
- Casual shifts may be rostered between 7:00am and 8:00pm.
- As well as the above points, please only apply if you can offer availability to attend full-time hours (9:00am to 5:00pm) Monday to Friday for the first five weeks (to complete a paid comprehensive training program) commencing on 26/08/2019.
Finally, please note: this is a casual working arrangement and although we anticipate a requirement of approximately 15-20 hours per week based on current business needs, this may fluctuate on a week to week basis. Therefore, if you are seeking a full-time working arrangement or minimum number of hours each week then this casual working arrangement may not be the right opportunity for you.
If you have any specific questions, please phone our recruitment team on 3812 2920 (or email email@example.com), otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application!