Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A permanent part time role for a Marketing Co-ordinator has become available with a highly reputable not-for-profit organisation based in Rosewood. Working 16 hours per week (over 2 days), this position will provide support to Senior Marketing Managers and Board Directors with marketing and sales, together with administration, including:
- Co-ordinating day-to-day marketing activities and marketing projects
- Producing marketing communications (flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects)
- Assisting with the production of artwork and sourcing of images
- Producing clear and concise written correspondence (letters and emails)
- Creating digital content (for web site and social media/digital platforms)
- Tracking competitor activity and keeping abreast of market changes
- Actively pursuing new business opportunities, engaging with potential clients (including touring the premises) and providing sales and administration support
Your ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders is essential.
This is a varied role and we are seeking a team player with the following skills and experience:
- Previous aligned marketing experience
- High level administration skills
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to promote a product, engage with stakeholders, and pro-actively identify sales and marketing opportunities
- Ideally, you will also have a qualification in marketing (Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications or above)
- Confident learning and using a range of technology and systems
- Current Qld Driver’s Licence and eligibility for a national police certificate
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a federal police record check and due to the location, you will require your own transport.
This is an opportunity to secure a part-time permanent role with an organisation that has over 25 years history and a market leading reputation in their industry sector.
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both your resume and a cover letter highlighting how your marketing experience aligns to the above requirements (together with your availability to commence).