Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A full time contract role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Administration Officer, located in Wacol. The role will be responsible for switchboard operation and mail processing, as well as general administration duties such as data entry, records management and word processing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous administration experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Consistent availability between 7:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Previous experience using SAP is highly regarded
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to complete and receive a national police history check confirming no disclosable court outcomes or pending charges recorded by any Australian police jurisdiction (prior to commencement).
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Trina Koch on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.