Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Administration Officer, located in Brisbane. Commencing ASAP, the role will be responsible for:
- Providing confidential administrative support as directed by the Manager
- Acting as first point of contact by telephone and visitors
- Organising appointments, meetings and conferences including catering, materials and information, travel accommodation and business arrangements for staff and clients
- Database and records management, preparation of correspondence and associated reports, and minute taking as required
- Undertaking human resource and financial processing activities such as engaging new staff, updating records, leave requests, processing invoices, reconciling corporate card transactions, processing of travel claims and petty cash recoupment
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous administrative experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 45 wpm at 98% accuracy)
- A working knowledge of HPE (TRIM) is also highly regarded
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to complete and receive a national police history check confirming no disclosable court outcomes or pending charges recorded by any Australian police jurisdiction (prior to commencement).
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.