Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Information Officer, located in Brisbane CBD. The role will be responsible for the development of risk assessments of online services, and duties include:
- Analysing data supplied by service providers and assessing responses based on pre-defined criteria and validating the analysis
- Following a standardised process for selecting relevant risks
- Compiling results into risk assessment templates, ensuring accuracy of data transfer and consistent formatting
- Assisting with the development of principles and procedures to maintain the quality and consistency of databases and information systems
- Monitoring and managing own workflow and reporting on progress to team and management
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and quality control skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and productivity whilst completing repetitive tasks
- Ability to maintain effective time management practices and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience in systems such as TRIM and ServiceNow will be highly regarded
Please note: engagement in a temporary assignment with a Queensland Government Department is subject to your consent to undergo a criminal history check. In submitting an application for this position you acknowledge this requirement as part of the recruitment process.
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.