A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an Administration Officer (AO2 equivalent), located in Wacol. This role will be starting as soon as possible with an anticipated duration until the end of November 2019 (following Criminal History Check clearance). Duties include:
- Creating files
- Relocating employee files from compactus to archive area
- Updating qualifications tracking register
- Creating, filing and disposing course materials (located in the archive area) in line with records retention policy
- Other general administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be physically fit to complete relocation and disposal tasks using equipment to assist (such as a trolley)
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both your resume and a cover letter highlighting your aligned experience and availability to commence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Top Office Group is a second generation Queensland owned business with over 30 years history and a contracted supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses across South East Queensland.
Please note: engagement in a temporary assignment with a Queensland Government Department is subject to your consent to undergo a criminal history check. In submitting an application for this position you acknowledge this requirement as part of the recruitment process.