Top Office Group Pty Ltd is a highly successful Queensland owned second generation family business operating in South East Queensland for over 30 years.
Specialising in recruitment and training, our service delivery and values have allowed us to develop a solid blue chip client base. We have been a contracted supplier to Queensland Government since 1995 as well as Ipswich City Council and leading private organizations in the region.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Ipswich recruitment team.
The ability to multi-task and operate with a sense of urgency, whilst managing competing deadlines and sharing our passion to ensure an optimum solution for our clients that delivers beyond expectations is essential.
The range of duties will focus on the day-to-day co-ordination of a busy temp (labour hire) desk, including:
- Recruitment search, selection and short listing for white collar roles
- Writing advertisements and profiles
- Screening, interviewing, reference checking and maintaining a database of suitable candidates
- Developing networks, relationships and referrals as a continual sourcing strategy of high quality candidates and job opportunities
- Working with and maintaining our database and meeting quality assurance expectations
- Nurturing existing client relationships as well as generating new business opportunities for the company
This is a permanent full-time role (8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday) and may at times require flexibility with hours to meet business needs. The ideal applicant for this role will demonstrate:
- A keen sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Commercial acumen and an aptitude for developing business relationships
- The ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, credibility and integrity
- Previous experience managing multiple and competing deadlines in a high volume work environment that is client service focussed
- Social media savvy to support sourcing strategies
- Previous white collar recruitment agency or internal recruitment experience is desirable (but not essential) and business to business sales experience is preferred
Finally, to be successful in this role, we are seeking an individual that is committed to the local region, passionate about developing their skills and invests in continually enhancing their knowledge about the labour market, has a focus on commercial success, operates with a high degree of integrity and is aligned to our core values.
We are committed to investing in the continual development of our team and offer on-site parking, ongoing professional development, direct access to senior management, variety and responsibility.
Where to from here?
Please submit your application, including both your resume and a detailed cover letter highlighting how your experience aligns to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!