Established 32 years,Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A temporary part time role has become available within a highly reputable business for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator, located in Rocklea. Working 3 days per week, the role will be responsible for filing, scanning and photocopying; providing a high level of customer service by phone and in person, and general administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in reception/administration (minimum 1 year)
- Professional presentation, warm phone manner and excellent customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound keyboarding skills (minimum 35wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Availability on Mondays 7am – 2pm, Tuesdays 8am – 2pm and Thursdays 7am – 12pm
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Kylie Owens on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.