We are urgently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for an immediate start in a temporary assignment (initially 6 weeks) with a not for profit community based organisation who support services for people with disability and their families.
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience processing payroll and HR/Tax (minimum 5 years)
- Fast and accurate data entry skills (minimum 10,000 kph)
- Confident learning and using a range of technology (experience using Attache highly desirable)
- High attention to detail and drive for accuracy
- Well developed communication skills with strong customer service focus
- Current Disability Service Positive Notice Card (or willingness and eligibility to obtain one)
- NDIS Worker Induction Training
- Available to commence immediately
Please submit your application asap and include both your resume and a cover letter highlighting your previous payroll experience and availability to commence work.
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Kylie Owens on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.