A temporary full time role has become available within a Government Department for an experienced Administration Officer, located in Cannon Hill. Working with the Superintendent, the role will be responsible for assisting with the tender, construction and post construction stages including site inspections, reporting, negotiations and liaising with stakeholders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive contract administration experience in the building/construction industry (essential)
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications (essential)
- A thorough understanding of building standards and legislation (essential)
- High level communication skills
- A team player attitude
- A relevant qualification (in Building Design, Project Management, Architecture or Engineering) would also be highly regarded
If you have any specific questions regarding the roles, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.