A full time temporary position has become available within a highly reputable business for an Accounts Administrator who is experienced in accounts receivables. Duties will include:
- Daily management of debtors and following up on outstanding accounts
- Processing invoices
- Ordering stock and monitoring stock levels
- Monitoring and following up on the delivery of shipments and payment on delivery process
- Communicating with internal and external suppliers and clients
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in accounts receivable or collections (minimum 3 years)
- Fast and accurate data entry (minimum 10,000kph at 98% accuracy)
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
Where to from here?
If you have the skills and attributes for this position and are looking to join a friendly and supportive team please submit your application as soon as possible to register your interest in this role. Ensure to include your current resume together with a tailored cover letter highlighting your previous experience, together with your availability to commence.