Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government, Ipswich City Council and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
Two temporary roles have become available for an experienced Contracts Officer, working with a professional government department in Ipswich. The role responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality contract management and contract administrative services throughout the life cycle for capital and operational projects and contracts.
- Managing a portfolio of partners and suppliers to ensure optimum delivery quality and sustained performance in line with business objectives.
- Preparing technically and commercially accurate tender documents (including soliciting bids, evaluating responses and executing contract documentation)
- Maintaining corporate record management systems for all contracts, ensuring legislative requirements are met.
- Responding to complex enquiries (with respect to contract management, legislative requirements and the procurement policy)
- Proactively managing relationships with stakeholders and driving procurement improvements (including supplier performance).
- Contributing to and assisting in the development and implementation of procurement plans, policies and procedures.
Ideally, you will have completed Queensland Government Procurement Certification or Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting (and/or demonstrate substantial experience to carry out the range of duties required), together with:
- Extensive commercial supply/procurement knowledge (ideally from within a government environment)
- Proven skills in interpreting specifications and commercial contract conditions (and communicating appropriately at a customer/supplier level)
- Experience providing contracting and tendering advice to other stakeholders
- Substantial numeracy and computer skills to analyse and document market offers and provide analysis, reports and presentations for decision making and stakeholders
- Proven skills in initiating, fostering and maintaining a quality service relationship
- Substantial knowledge of strategic sourcing principles and application of strategic approach to procurement
- Previous ICT, construction, or goods and services category experience is also desirable
The hourly rate for this temporary assignment will be determined based on skills and experience.
Please submit your application (including your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your most recent experience and availability to commence).