A permanent full-time opportunity has become available with a highly reputable company specialising in diesel parts and servicing. Based at their Head Office in Brisbane, you will be part of a longstanding business supplying and supporting mining, marine, industrial, construction, agriculture and transport industries.
Primarily responsible for receiving, selling and delivering parts and accessories to customers, duties include:
- Delivering a high level of customer service through interpreting customer requirements and sharing technical product knowledge of spare parts.
- Receiving, processing and data entry of incoming sales orders (received via email and telephone) and payments.
- Following-up and expediting backorder shortages.
- Sourcing spare parts, receiving stock and maintaining accurate stock records and locations in computer system.
- Maintaining parts/sales display area.
- Maintaining database and other records.
- Researching spare parts market trends to support business and continuous improvement.
To be considered for this role, you should demonstrate:
- Previous parts interpreting experience
- Previous Cummins experience
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence learning and using new computer systems
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Team player with a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Warren on 3812 2920 for a confidential conversation.