A opportunity for an experienced Carpenter has become available to work with a family owned and operated building company located in Ipswich, that is dedicated to completing our works in a timely manner with a high quality of service and commitment to our clients. Established for 25 years their work ranges from small/large maintenance, alternations and larger extensions/rectification works for the government, commercial, industrial and some residential sectors.
The successful candidate;
- Ideally experience with commercial and/or industrial maintenance
- Be able to work successfully in a team environment or autonomously
- Skilled in site set out and be able to complete take offs as required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to take a problem-solving approach when required
- Ability to plan ahead and uphold a high quality of workmanship
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Construction White Card
- Current drivers licence
- Own transport/tools
This role is initially a 4 week temporary assignment however for the right candidate further opportunities may present.
Please submit your application today or call Kylie/Warren on 3812 2920 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any specific questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.