We are urgently seeking an experienced Farm Hand to work with a well regarded agricultural company in the Coominya/Lowood area.
This role will be casual to start with shifts rostered Monday to Thursday (6am to 4pm) so you can enjoy a long weekend. This role is not seasonal with the opportunity to be rostered all year round!!
- Harvesting of and leaf chipping using a harvester and chipping machine
- Carrying out the slashing program
- Maintaining the office grounds
- Spreading mulch and fertiliser
- Planting new trees, tree shaping and mulching
- Basic construction and manual labour
- Machinery operation and maintenance
- Ensuring routine maintenance and repairs of irrigation system
- Ensuring spraying units are calibrated regularly
- Associated reasonable tasks as required
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Physical fitness to undertake range of labouring duties
- Current Queensland Manual C Class Drivers Licence
- Proven experience in similar position (references will be required)
- Availability for casual shifts between Monday and Thursday (6am to 4pm), commencing asap
- Chem-certification and a chainsaw certificate an advantage (but not essential)
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to a clear Fit for Work Medical, together with Drug and Alcohol test.
Where to from here?
Please submit your application today or call Kylie/Warren on 03812 2920 (or email email@example.com) if you have any specific questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!