A leading aged care provider in the Ipswich region is urgently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their well established and professional team in the Ipswich area.
This Part Time role under the supervision of the Finance Manager, will responsible for assisting with the accounting and administrative functions of the organisation by:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Processing a high volume of invoices into the accounting system
- Liaising with vendors regarding accounts
- Preparing payment runs
- Supplier reconciliations
- Handling any queries via phone and email
- Setting up new vendors and maintaining vendor records
- Support month-end closing
- Virtual filing of invoices
- Management of AP Inbox
- Assist Finance Officer with Accounts Receivable functions as required.
- Performing ad hoc tasks as required by your supervisor
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable (minimum of 2 – 3 years)
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable (an advantage)
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to work to build and maintain effective relationships with key internal contacts and external suppliers
Please note, due to the nature of this worksite, a COVID & Influenza vaccination mandate is in place and applicants will need to be eligible for a national police check (confirming no disclosable court outcomes).
We look forward to receiving your application.