An exciting opportunity has become available with a highly reputable organisation in the Ipswich area. As a Receptionist/Administration Trainee, you will learn all aspects of business administration whilst working full-time in a professional office environment.
Duties will include:
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Assisting with customer enquiries
- Preparing business documents and spreadsheets
- Filing / recordkeeping
- Data entry
- Providing general administrative support
This is a full-time Business Traineeship with a well established local business and will run over a 12 month period. Award rates apply (national training wage for this traineeship ranges from $363.40 up to $738.00 per week depending on your highest year of schooling and when you finished school).
Whilst working full-time in a professional office environment, you will also be given time to work towards your Certificate III in Business qualification.
Applicants should be keen to learn, motivated to achieve goals and eager to build a career within an office / administration environment. You should also demonstrate:
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- A sound understanding of MS Office with the aptitude to learn new computer systems quickly
- Accurate keyboarding skills (ideally 30wpm+ when touch typing)
- Availability to work full-time during business hours (Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week)
- Customer service skills gained through some type of prior work experience (such as hospitality, retail, office, etc) will be well regarded.
Traineeships offer an entry-level opportunity that is focused on the development of business administration skills. It is suited to those that are looking to commence their career in an office (rather than experienced administrators) and have not undertaken a Certificate III in Business qualification previously (or higher level business qualification).
Please follow the link to apply for this job and if you have any specific questions, please phone Mahala on 07 3812 2920.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Top Office Group is a preferred supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading private enterprises throughout South East Queensland.