We require 2 experienced construction labourers for a large shed building project West of Ipswich. The project should run for a couple of months but there may be further opportunities for the right person.
You will need.
- Previous experience with erecting steel frame sheds or experience on commercial building sites.
- A General Construction Induction card (white card)
- Your own basic PPE , hard hat, Yellow hi-vis shirt, steelcap boots
- Plant tickets EWP or Telehandeler tickets an advantage.
- Must be reliable, easy to get along with, be willing to do OT if needed and have 2 work referees
- Must have a commitment to Quality and safety
- You will need your own transport as it is outside public transport area.
Pay rates are commensurate with experience to apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Warren on 3812 29 20