Top Office Group
You will be the first point of contact for customers when they enter this Hydraulic repair business in time you will ideally build up a product knowledge and be capable of advising on basic hydraulic mechanical fixes. This role will involve ordering parts and materials, receipting materials entering them into the system (myob based) invoicing clients and doing face to face counter sales.
You will need
- To be able to develop good relationships with Customers through managing and interpreting their sales and service requirements.
- Invoice customers be computer literate with Tradesman program Myob based Ideally
- Be able to do stock takes, receipt and dispatch
- Be able to make up hydraulic hoses or be capable and willing to learn.
- Excellent Communication skills, Drive, Motivation, Customer Service
- A high attention to detail.
- Must have a current driver license.
Remuneration will very much depend how much training is required to bring the successful candidate up to speed. It is a small friendly workshop with a long history in the Ipswich area. Hours are full time though it will start temp Labour hire there may well be an ongoing role for the right person.
If you are interested in this role please send your resume to
email@example.com or call Warren on 3812 29 20