Apprenticeships and traineeships combine training with working in a real job, for a real wage, while learning valuable skills.
Skills@Top is an approved Supervising Registered Training Organisation (SRTO) for the following traineeships:
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
- Certificate III in Recordkeeping (BSB30815)
As your SRTO, we offer a free trainee recruitment placement service (including advertising, screening, selection and recommendation of eligible applicants for your opportunity) and our responsibilities include developing a tailored Training Plan (in consultation with the employer and trainee on-site), monitoring on-the-job progress and demonstration of skills, delivering the underpinning training qualification (through a blended approach of online training and on-site visits throughout the year) and issuing the training qualification upon completion.
With 30 years history in SE Queensland, partner with Skills@Top today to recruit and train your next trainee.
Traineeships are a great way to “grow your own talent” through recruiting, developing and training the next generation, whilst giving back to the community through supporting job creation and providing a pathway for people to work towards their career goals.
Full-time traineeships run for a training contract term of 12 months and you are not under any obligation to offer permanent employment following the successful completion of the traineeship, giving you the opportunity to reassess your resourcing requirements based on business needs.
No matter what industry you are in, traineeships provide real benefits to business:
- Recruit staff that can be trained in your work environment in areas where you most need the skills.
- Positively engage your team through offering coaching and mentoring opportunities whilst increasing business efficiencies and productivity.
- Customise the training plan to suit your business, whilst ensuring that your trainee receives up-to-date, industry relevant training from qualified and experienced professionals.
- Take advantage of significant government incentives and decreased payroll costs (the national training wage recognises the investment that you are making in training our future generation and is payroll tax exempt).
- Traineeships provide business with the opportunity to give back to the community by supporting job creation and providing a pathway for young people to work towards their career goals.
- Reassess your resourcing requirements at the end of the training contract term based on business needs.
If you would like to find out more about our traineeship packages to support your future workforce plans, contact our training team today on 3812 2920 or email email@example.com.