- This event has passed.
Tools to resolve challenging customer conversations
May 23 @ 8:45 am - 12:15 pm| $275
96% of customers don’t complain – they just leave. Remember me? I’m the one who goes into a restaurant, sits patiently and waits while the waiter does everything but take my order. I’m the person who goes into a store and stands quietly while the counter staff finish their little chitchat. I’m the person who drives into a service station and never blows his horn, but waits patiently while the attendant finishes reading his book. Yes, you might say I’m a good person. But do you know who else I am? I’m the person who never comes back, and it amuses me to see you spending thousands of dollars every year to get me back when I was there in the first place … and all you had to do was show me a little courtesy.
- The 10 deadly sins (and why they leave).
- 5 core skills to keep and care for your customers.
- Listen, Engage, Clarify, Negotiate, Acknowledge, Follow-up
- It’s not what you say. It’s how you make me feel .. The impact of body language.
- Reasons for aggressive and passive behaviour.
- Assertiveness techniques for life.
- Dealing with difficult behaviour.. Secrets to keeping your cool, to reach a positive outcome.
- Diagnosing the real cause of the issue (it’s often not what you think).
- Turn unhappy customers into ambassadors
- Understand key reasons for losing customers
- Recognise body language signals
- Apply core skills to enhance customer relationships
- Empathise with different customer response styles
- Resolve customer issues, and enhance the customer experience