Established 30 years, Recruitment@Top is proud to be a Preferred Supplier of staffing solutions to Queensland Government and leading businesses throughout South East Queensland.
A permanent full time role has become available within a highly reputable business for an experienced Student Services Administrator, located in Milton. The role will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of trainers that are delivering programs within school based environments, including:
- Coordinating documentation and correspondence associated with training and assessment
- Training follow-up activities and ongoing liaison with students, schools and other stakeholders (ensuring a strong client service focus)
- Assisting with the maintenance of student management systems, AVETMISS reporting and other associated activities
- Assisting with the preparation (and scheduling) of appointments, meetings and other training events (including compiling relevant data, information and booking of flights and accommodation etc.)
- Contributing to current and potential projects
- General clerical duties to support the administration of training and assessment activities
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous administration experience (experience working in a schools environment or RTO environment with AVETMISS reporting experience is advantageous but not essential)
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong client/team service focus
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills (minimum 40wpm at 98% accuracy)
- Confidence learning and using a range of technology
- A team player who takes ownership and responsibility, shows initiative and ensures follow-through
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines whilst ensuring a high level of attention to detail
If you have any specific questions regarding this role, please contact Liz Conroy on 07 3812 2920 or email@example.com.